The Intelligent Approach to Security Services
BOS Security maintains the highest standards in the security industry. We exceed client expectations because we employ the best guards, use cutting edge systems, and stress service to our customers. This commitment is why we are one of the nation’s fastest growing security companies with a reputation as a service leader and responsive partner.
- Licensed by the State of Georgia since 1993. Also licensed in Virginia and Alabama.
- Certified Protection Professional(R) on staff as certified by ASIS International
- Certified Institution Protection Manager on staff as certified by the International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection
- Staff Memberships include American Society for Industrial Security, Georgia Association Chiefs of Police, International Association Chiefs of Police, American Association of Museums, International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection, and the National Safety Council
- SAFETY Act Designation by the US Department of Homeland Security
- GSA Schedule Holder – GS-07F-0512V
- As an independent, family-owned company, you are dealing directly with the final decision-makers, not mega-corporations with multiple layers of managers between you and the drivers of the organization
What Sets Us Apart:
BOS provides the highest levels of training to meet the needs of each client’s environment. All instructors are certified in their fields and have extensive experience in teaching their area. BOS is accustomed to providing customized training solutions for different environments from high-threat federal facilities to gated communities or Class A office buildings. Our training program can be modified to meet your specific needs.
Communication is key to our success. Successful business owners understand the importance of maintaining open communication with business partners. Our Management Team has specific plans for maintaining frequent, consistent communications between the client, the guard force, and the management team. Our managers are available 24/7 to effectively handle any questions or concerns regarding your security services.
BOS utilizes electronic security guard monitoring systems which allow both the supervisors and the client access to an online portal to track guards during their tours. This system uses a combination of GPS tracking and static RFID tags to monitor the security guards’ activities. These handheld units also give the guard the ability to dial pre-set numbers to contact a supervisor or the client with questions, as well as a panic button. Units that sit motionless for five minutes will send an alert to the Supervisor for investigation. This accountability measure assures our clients that security guards are performing patrols as specified.